Just As Long As We're Together


by Judy Blume

I liked how the story made me feel like I was really there. Judy Blume did a very good job especially when it comes to the conversations of the girls. It's like they were speaking for themselves! The way they talk (how Blume has written it) was truly convincing that the characters were teens. I kind of feel depressed for Stephanie and Alison because Rachel seems to be the perfect girl. I just didn't like how Rachel treated Stephanie just because she made friends with Alison (who claims her dog could talk). Rachel pinpointed the two as baby-ish people who can't learn to grow up. Then that's where conflict starts.

It's a must read for teens my age. You'll love the story and how it flows and eventually ends. Judy Blume has made me convince that she should be my favorite author next to Mitch Albom. That is in my opinion. :)

Rating: 4 1/2 stars - The plot interested me to read and move on through the chapters of the book. The characters were coming out of my page and I could picture them just as the author wanted them to be. I enjoyed this book very much that's why I requested the sequel of this from Bookmooch.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a great book i couldn't put it down from the moment i picked it up.

The Bookworm

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Twitter

Currenly Reading

Currenly Reading
Enduring Love
by Ian McEwan

TO BE READ

  • The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
  • Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green

I'm giving away these books at Bookmooch.com!